Goal: Students use storytelling to learn about their culture and that of their peers to promote assimilation, cross-cultural awareness and respect, and English language proficiency.
- 18-session curriculum with handouts and evaluation rubrics, designed to meet high school Common Core and ELL standards
- Professional development and ongoing support for teacher
- Student research and interviews about cultural traditions
- Ongoing written and artistic expression
- Final project, presentations and class celebration
Contact us to purchase this curriculum or custom design a storytelling project for your classroom